The University Interventional Center pain management doctors are highly trained specialists in the field of Pain Medicine. They are Board Certified through the American Board of Anesthesiology, Fellowship Trained in Pain Medicine and have University Affiliations. This is the only nationally recognized Board Certification for Pain Medicine. Our Pensacola pain management doctors have dedicated their careers to the diagnosis and treatment of complex pain disorders ranging from Spinal degenerative diseases and injuries to cancer related pain syndromes. In conjunction to our conservative treatment options available at the Gulf Coast Pain Institute through Physical Therapy and Chiropractic care, our Center of Excellence in Pensacola now has the ability to Diagnose and Treat every type of Musculoskeletal injury or Degenerative Disorder leading to acute and chronic pain with procedural intervention options available.
Our physicians are contracted to utilize University Interventional Center and all are linked through the Gulf Coast Pain Institute:
4901 Marketplace Road
Pensacola, FL, 32504
For more information on provider insurance carrier, please click here
- Jeff L. Buchalter, MD Board Certified, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology
- David E. Fairleigh, MD Board Certified, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology
- Mark E. Larkins, MD Board Certified, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology
- Rodger Kenneth Garrett, MD Board Eligible, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology
- Susan Griffee, MD Board Certified, Pain Medicine & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Jason Capra, MD Board Certified, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology
Kacey Montgomery, MD Board Certified, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology
Varun Rimmalapudi, MD Board Certified, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology
Hours of Operation
The facility is open Monday – Friday 7 am until 5 pm except for the second Friday of the month the facility is closed from 12-5 pm.
The facility is closed for observation of the following holidays:
- New Years
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- the day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve (from 12-5 pm)
- Christmas Day
The facility maybe closed intermittently due to physician scheduling and/or training.